We got a quick nod an article featured in the New York Times: Obama’s Face (That’s Him?) Rules the Web. This has caused a flood of new submissions in the past 24 hours. That cool! For all the new people – we just wanted to take a moment to give a few tips for sending in art…
How To Submit:
- New submission can be created by using the brand new Send Us Your Art form.
Tips to Using the Form
What to submit:
We are interested in original graphics, graffiti and art that was inspired by Barack Obama.
- Do send paintings, drawings, music, etc that you created.
- Do send photos of posters and graffiti that you spot.
- Do send links to original art that you like on the web.
- DO NOT send links to a t-shirt you are selling with someone else’s work on it!
- DO NOT spam us with the same submission multiple times (you will be blocked).
All submission of visual art should have at least 1 photo uploaded. Music and other art can instead be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Images should be large enough to show detail. At least over 550 pixles wide.
- Credit needs to be given if you did not take the photo.
- Allowed formats include .png .jpg .gif
- Twitter: twitter.com/ArtOfObama
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/ArtOfObama/50301996491
- RSS (new posts): www.artofobama.com/feed/
- RSS (comments): www.artofobama.com/comments/feed/
Alright – enough of this. Let’s get back to the art!